Breakpoint set with adhesive for Sport Vibrations® kayak seat
Step by step instructions for sticking on D-rings
- • Please always attach D-rings directly to the outer shell of the board (not to the deck pad)!
- • Inflate the SUP board to its full volume
- • Cleaning the places where the D-rings are to be attached.
- • Clean the D-ring patch. Detergents like alcohol or acetone work well here
- • Place the D-ring on the desired location and outline (mark) the location with a pencil.
- • If there are several D-rings, care should be taken to ensure that they are aligned together
- • Apply a thin layer of PVC adhesive to the marked area and spread it carefully
- • Also apply a thin layer of the adhesive to the bottom of the D-ring (on the D-ring patch)
- • Let it air for 2 to 3 minutes
- • Place the D-ring on the marked spot.
- • Use a spoon to squeeze out the air bubbles and keep the D-ring pressed for a few minutes
- • Remove all glue residue
- • Mask the edges with adhesive tape so that they do not open when drying
After a drying time of 24 hours, the D-rings are resilient and ready for use