The 4 attachment points can be glued on the board in any square shape with the enclosed adhesive. The enclosed rubber band is then connected with all 4 breakpoints, so that a full-fledged luggage net can be installed on the board.
Step by step instructions for sticking on D-rings
- Ideal processing temperature of the adhesive +15 ° C to +25 ° C
- Please always attach D-rings directly to the outer shell of the board (not to the deck pad)!
- Inflate the SUP board to its full volume
- Cleaning the places where the D-rings are to be attached.
- Clean the D-ring patch.
- Place the D-ring on the desired location and outline (mark) the location with a pencil.
- If there are several D-rings, care should be taken to ensure that they are aligned together
- Apply a thin layer of PVC adhesive to the marked area and spread it carefully
- Also apply a thin layer of the adhesive to the bottom of the D-ring (on the D-ring patch)
- Allow max. 1 minute (double-sided application) to ventilate
- Place the D-ring on the marked spot.
- Use a spoon to squeeze out the air bubbles and keep the D-ring pressed for a few minutes
- Remove all glue residue
- Mask the edges with adhesive tape so that they do not open when drying
After a drying time of 24 hours, the D-rings are resilient and ready for use