This paddle is 100% floatable!
Non-slip grip thanks to the new anti-slip coating, even when the paddle is wet.
Designed with a long insertion length, this paddle is also suitable for very tall people.
This 4-part paddle version can also be easily converted into a children's paddle by simply leaving out the middle part.
A pin in the lower part protects against twisting. An additional Excentric Connector gives the paddle the necessary stiffness, which reliably minimizes rattling or creaking. This makes this paddle almost feel like a one-piece paddle. The blades of these carbon composite paddles are made of polypropylene with glass reinforcement. These leaves are extremely tough, absolutely impervious to stone and ground contact. The blades never absorb water, do not have to be sharpened, and do not damage the hardboard edges on contact.
• length: max. 220cm (SUP Paddle) / Length as a kayak paddle: 233cm
• 29mm shaft - hardness grade 7 - 40% Carbon / 60% Glasfiber
• 7 degree - round / dihedral
• 2 x Uni-blade 8‘0 "
• SUP-Paddle weight: 850g (incl. Handle + Shaft + 1 Blade)
• Weight 2nd blade: 455g
- Including Sport Vibrations® Quality-Bag