Set consisting of:
* Fin case (us-box model)
* Border finishing patch (white)
* Glue tube
Step by step instructions for sticking on the fin box
• Remove the remnants of the old fin box extremely carefully with the utmost care so as not to damage the material underneath!
• Ideal processing temperature of the adhesive +15 ° C to +25 ° C
• Cleaning the places where the fin box should be attached.
• Always apply the fin box to a clean, uneven surface
• Place the fin box at the desired location and outline (mark) the location with a pencil.
• If there are several fin boxes, care should be taken to ensure that they are aligned together
• Apply a thin layer of PVC adhesive to the marked area and spread it carefully
• Also apply a thin layer of the adhesive to the underside (adhesive side) of the fin box
• Allow max. 1 minute (double-sided application) to ventilate
• Place the fin box on the marked spot.
• Hold down the fin box for a few minutes with maximum contact pressure
• Remove all glue residue
• Then the same procedure now with the fin box cover (patch)
• The air that may now form air bubbles in the patch should always be pushed out to the edge with a spoon.
• Mask the edges with adhesive tape so that they do not open when drying
After a drying time of 24 hours (if possible let it harden with a little pressure), the fin box is resilient and ready for use
|Product weight:||0,10 Kg|